2019-2020 School Picture Days
August 8th and 9th
How to get a Riverton High Parking Pass
1. Click on RESOURCES tab.
2. Click on PARKING
3. Read the quiz
4. Click on link at bottom of quiz (https://www.permitsales.net/RHS)
5. Fill out parking application
6. Pay on line, or choose pay cash/check
7. If paying on line you will receive an email that has a temporary permit attached to it. Your sticker will be mailed to your home.
8. If paying by cash/check bring it to the main office (after filling out the online application). Your payment will be processed and your sticker mailed to your home.
Students may proceed to the parking application page only after they have taken and passed the parking quiz with a score of 100%
Summer Reading Assignment
If you are taking LA 10H during the 2019-2020 school year, read Ray Bradbury’s The Illustrated Man
If you are taking LA 11H during the 2019-2020 school year, read the unabridged version of Melba Pattillo Beals’s Warriors Don’t Cry!
If you are taking AP Lang during the 2019-2020 school year, read John Steinbeck’s The Winter of Our Discontent and Sendhil Mullainanthan and Eldar Shafir’s Scarcity: Why Having Too Little Means So Much!
for fall 2019….click here!
SilverPup Pre-School Registration is Open!
The SafeUT Crisis & Tipline Services is a new tool designed to provide confidential two-way communication with licensed clinicians. The UNI CrisisLine provides 24/7 crisis intervention and emotional support to anyone in any type of crisis. Students can also use the SafeUT phone app or website to send non-crisis tips to school officials regarding topics such as bullying, cyberbullying, gang activity, drug & alcohol activity, and more. All tips are completely anonymous.
UCAS Scores and Grade
Type in Riverton High in the search box