Summer Reading Assignment
For all RHS students!
TO BE COMPLETED BY THE WEEK OF AUGUST 24th, 2015
English Website — Click here for more details and how to create a Weebly site.
If you need a parking pass, follow these steps:
1. Go to rivertonhigh.org (you are already doing this step)
2. Click on RESOURCES
3. Click on PARKING
4. Read the quiz (bottom of the page)
5. Click on link at bottom of quiz https://www.permitsales.net/RHS
6. Fill out parking application
7. Pay on line, or choose pay cash/check
8. If paying on line you will receive an email that has a temporary permit attached to it. Your sticker will be mailed to your home.
9. If paying by cash/check bring it to the main office (after filling out the online application). Your payment will be processed and your sticker mailed to your home.
School Community Council
RHS is looking for members of the community to serve on the Community Council. Serving on our School Community Council is a wonderful way to contribute and help improve academic performance at Riverton High School. The school receives an annual dividend from the school trust lands. Our council decides how these funds will be used.
e-Transcripts Now Available
Students and parents are now able to request an eTranscript by going to www.orderatranscript.com.
You will need the student number, birth date, and a credit card to request a transcript. Transcripts for in-state institutions are free (a credit card is required to verify the order). Transcripts for out-of-state institutions will cost them $5.00 per transcript.
Need help with Math?
Click here to access the JSD Math Website.
Parents and students can access the District textbook and click on links to videos for each topic.
UCAS Scores and Grade
Type in Riverton High in the search box
Main Office Hours
If you need to pay fees or fines, the main office can take money from 7:00 am to 2:45 pm.