If you don’t have a parking pass, click here to see where you CAN park in the surrounding neighborhoods. There are specific places where you can not park. Check to be sure you are parking in an appropriate spot.
How to get a Riverton High Parking Pass
1. Go to rivertonhigh.org
2. Click on RESOURCES
3. Click on PARKING (You are here)
4. Read the quiz (link is below)
5. Click on link at bottom of quiz (https://www.permitsales.net/RHS)
6. Fill out parking application
7. Pay on line, or choose pay cash/check
8. If paying on line you will receive an email that has a temporary permit attached to it. Your sticker will be mailed to your home.
9. If paying by cash/check bring it to the main office (after filling out the online application). Your payment will be processed and your sticker mailed to your home.
Students may proceed to the parking application page only after they have taken and passed the parking quiz with a score of 100%