Pre-Enrollment for 2019-2020
By appointment August 1st, 2nd, & 5th.
Call 801-256-5830 the last week of July to schedule appointments.
(If Permit is needed, apply online prior to July 30th to be processed by appointments in August.)
Prior to enrolling at Riverton High School, visit Jordan School District Planning & Student Services to answer questions regarding:
- Boundary Locator
Find school boundaries, maps and bus stop locations.
- Immunization Requirements
Outlines the immunization requirements for students in Jordan School District.
- School Fees
A general breakdown of fees that elementary, middle, and high school students may pay.
- School Choice/Open Enrollment
A program that allows families to choose which schools their students will attend.
- Graduation Requirements
Identifies the minimum courses and credits needed for a student to graduate from high school.
- Open Enrollment Application (Permit) if you do not live in Riverton High School boundaries. This must be approved prior to enrollment.
- Early Enrollment period: December 3, 2018 – February 15, 2019
- Late Enrollment period: After February 16, 2019
- Pre-Enrollment will be accepted starting the end of January. Arena scheduling will be open towards the end of March for JATC scheduling and the end of April for all other class schedules; pre-enrollment must be completed before your student can schedule classes.
- Bring the following documentation to the Attendance Office, you may call 801-256-5812 to arrange a time:
- Print and complete the New Student Pre-Enrollment Form.
- Unofficial Transcript or Report Card—Obtain from previous school.
- Proof of residency – (2 forms) Examples you can bring include: Mortgage statement or Lease Agreement, utility statement, payroll stub, bank or credit card statement. If you receive all your bills electronically, go to your online account(s) and download copies of your bills.
- Picture Identification of legal guardian. If the student will not be living with a legal guardian, a special permit from Planning and Student Services is required. Please call Student Services at 801-567-8183 OR 801-567-8259 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST).
- Original Birth Certificate (We will make a copy)
- Immunization Records – Vaccinations your student MUST have received:
- 5 DTap, DTP, DT
- 1 Tdap (TD Booster)
- 4 Polio
- 2 MMR
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Hepatitis A (if born after July 1, 1996)
- 1 Varicella (Chickenpox) (If 13 or older when the 1st dose was administered then two doses will be required)
If any items are missing we will not pre-enroll until all documentation is received.